Sunday, February 1, 2009

This and that

Chau and I attended a "sex toy" party last night and I must admit; I enjoyed myself. Toys don't scare me;-P I was a good girl and didn't drink...actually it was because I was super full from our dinner at DK Sushi. Otherwise I'm sure I would of had a drink or two. I had one appt on the books when I walked into the salon today and before I knew it, I was booked all day! It was awesome!!! Being busy at work is super important to me. I hate being bored at work, plus that usually leads to me snacking and thats a no no right now. I am determined to lose 20 pounds by summer and another 10 soon after. Chau and I are on a mission! I am so dissapointed in myself for letting things get this bad. I have gained way too much and feel completely horrible about myself. UGH! Anyhoo....it's Superbowl Sunday and I'm at my fathers on the computer. I dont care about this Superbowl. It's whateva.

2 comments:

Collins said...

football is bleh!

Autumn said...

yeah...I'm not diggin it. Unless its the Horns and even then I dont always watch.