Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can't I just enjoy myself?

I know life will never be perfect and 100% worry free...but damn! Life is too short! I feel like it was soooooooooooooo long ago that I smiled so much my face hurt and laughed until I cried. I don't want to get older and become some bitter old lady. Why is everyone always so serious? Why is enjoying yourself frowned upon?(well it is my house) This is why I enjoy the few close friends I have. Because with them....I can laugh, play and truly RELAX. Stress will be the death of me. I handle it well but I can feel it taking a serious toll on my health. To me...the perfect life would be to do what I have to do to pay my bills while enjoying every sweet thing along the way. You have to stop to smell the roses...you just have to. Some ppl dont get that. I do and I will.

No comments: