Sunday, February 15, 2009

bye bye Valentine

Is it weird that I'm anti-Valentines day? It's one Holiday I can do without. Screw all the mushy flowers and heart shaped boxes of candy. Bleh! I probably feel this way because when I was single...Valentines Day made me want to puke and I'm still feeling it. Did I get anything this year from the hubby? Lunch...pho to be exact. Nothing fancy. No roses- they die so I don't care. No candy- and that's fine because I'm already fat enough. I made chocolate covered strawberries though and they we're beautiful. I worked all day yesterday which was good. We were busy because everyone wanted to look hot for their dates. I ended up spending the evening with my friend Linda and her friend Jessica. Linda cooked dinner and then we went downtown for a very short time. Now I'm at work with a raging headache and I just want to take a nap. I need a dinner date....craving that crack called Pho!

No comments: