Friday, January 16, 2009

I need a new gay

No really, I do. It's like a gay guy saying he needs a new "hag"....so please, don't be offended. I've lost all my gays; not that I was ever real close to any of them. But I find myself getting jealous over girls that have a close ggf (Gay Guy Friend). I want one for myself dammit! Not the catty drama kind of ggf, but the kind that listens and loves to do fun stuff. Not the gossiping, materialistic ggf....the sweet, loves to dance and watch movies ggf. I've always had more guy friends than girl friends and these days its just the opposite. & the girlfriends I have are too busy, etc. Can I mail order a new gay? That was a joke, oh wait......maybe it wasn't. I have a fun ggf that's in Dallas and he's the perfect ggf.....except for the fact that he's not 21 yet:( That can be a stinker when you want to go out. But he's too far anyways. I'm sad.....lend me your ggf!


PS: if you are easily offended.....keep away from my blog. Thank you- come again!

No comments: